Geelong Innovation Precinct, Deakin University
Rated among the top 50 universities in the world under 50 years old (Times Higher Education and QS), Deakin has five campuses – Geelong Waterfront, Waurn Ponds, Melbourne (Burwood), Warrnambool and the Cloud – and is one of only a few Australian universities with a research focus on manufacturing.
As a strategic priority, Deakin works actively with industry, the City of Greater Geelong and government to promote growth and development in the Geelong region and beyond. Its ability to work collaboratively and creatively with industry makes Deakin distinctive in the research community.
The University’s Head Office is located at Geelong Waterfront. Its other Geelong Campus at Waurn Ponds is home to the Geelong Future Economy Precinct.
For more information visit the Deakin Website.
- Create partnerships with industry collaborators co-located or undertaking a significant part of their research at the Geelong Innovation Precinct
- Be a catalyst in transforming Geelong to a knowledge economy
- Access to Deakin’s research capacity and knowledge
- Room to expand – co-location and collaboration opportunities
- 'Proof of concept’ and ‘industrial prototyping’ capacity
- Easy access to the Geelong Ring Road.