Sales and Marketing automation: Revenue regeneration on auto-pilot
Learn how automated sales and marketing can revolutionise your business, giving you back your time and ensuring that these crucial business tasks are not left unattended. Sales and marketing are the two most vital operations of every small and medium business. A carefully crafted combination of sales and marketing is essential for successful business growth, yet these tasks require significant time and resources which many small businesses don't have. If you find you're struggling to dedicate the time required to achieve success with traditional marketing and sales processes, then an automated approach could lift your business to the next level.
Traditionally, sales and marketing have consumed a lot of dedicated resources. Small and medium businesses often lack sufficient resources and time to manage these two important operations, so they end up wasting a lot of time and money by following traditional marketing and sales processes. In this seminar, the CEO of Enterprise Monkey will share how can you automate your sales and marketing activities to generate and convert more leads by doing less. The seminar will help you reach, attract, engage, capture and convert leads allowing you to create automated recurring revenue.
Topics covered include:
- Marketing automation: What is marketing automation and why do you need it?
- How to manage your leads, people and processes for growth using marketing automation
- Social media marketing automation
- Email marketing automation
- Smarter websites: Generate automated leads through your website
- Sales automation
- How to increase your conversion rates using sales automation
- How to save time by automating the essential but time-consuming tasks in a sales cycle
- Finding the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for your business
- Integrating your CRM with your website, accounting system and more
- How to measure, analyse and improve your sales activities.
All attendees will receive a free "Sales and Marketing Automation" book to help apply the knowledge gained.
Presented by Enterprise Monkey www.enterprisemonkey.com.au