Flexible Working Arrangements
Flexibility in the workplace allows employers and employees to arrange working conditions that suit them. Certain employees, however, have the right to request flexible working arrangements and, conversely, employers can only refuse requests based on reasonable business grounds. Find out what these are, including:
- What is the policy background behind the legislation providing an entitlement for certain categories of employees to request flexible working arrangements?
- Who has a right to request flexible working arrangements?
- What might flexible working arrangements look like?
- On what grounds can a business refuse a request?
- What type of action can an employee take if a request is unreasonably refused?
- Tips and tricks in dealing with requests
- What benefits might a business gain from implementing flexible working arrangements?
For business owners, HR professionals and managers / supervisors who employ or manage workers.